cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406048members
352061posts

Community Activity

Update 34.1420.1420.387!

After updating to the latest firmware as of this writing I can still feel my phone that its hot compared to the previous update. Also tried the AI Wallpaper, in my opinion it's a waste of space for this feature 2GB+. There is no "WOW FACTOR", it's ...

1000003196.jpg 1000003197.jpg

Detailed System Update

Hi ASUS Team, Could you provide in detail the #3 Update? What are being improved here? Does this resolve the overheating issues mentioned by many users? 

1000003125.jpg

ASUS Zenbook (13") Windows 10 reinstall failed.

I have an ASUS Zenbook (13") from 2017 that came with Windows 10. The hardware was not capable of being upgraded to Windows 11 so I bought a new notebook and planned to wipe this one clean by deleting everything and reinstalling Windows so I could pa...

PaulS by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenVPN - cannot connect to other clients on the LAN

Hello, I have successfully setup OpenVPN on a ZenWIFI AX6600 in with a TUN interface type, protocol UDP, and connected to it from a Windows client.  I can access the WAN/Internet but it does not allow me to connect to other devices on the LAN.  I can...

mcburton99_0-1714518265599.png mcburton99_0-1714517871142.png

Problème caméra et lampe torche

Salut,Depuis la dernière mise à jour, la caméra frontale ne fonctionne pas sur l'application appareil photo de base, la caméra arrière est floue (j'ai nettoyé la caméra donc pas de trace dessus) et la lampe torche ne fonctionne plus Savez-vous commen...

新買的筆電會頻繁的嚴重卡頓

如題,不管是開Chorme還是Discord等應用程式,一開啟畫面或是使用到一半時一定會卡頓個5-10秒,使用體驗非常差。筆電是TUF Gaming A16,在新竹NOVA的華碩買的,買的時候在華碩加了1TB的SSD,在2024/04/25註冊完畢。請問嚴重卡頓有解嗎?

sbnerr by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ativação windows 11

Acabei de adiquirir uma placa mãe da ASUS, TUF Gaming z690, que inclui uma licença do windows 11 mas não consigo ativar o windows 11 mesmo depois de habilitar o TPM 2.0 na BIOS da placa mãe.

Johnny2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial number error

I tried to register my Rog phone And it tells me that the serial number is incorrect, I used copy paste and it still doesn't work, I went to the website but it also asks for the date of purchase, but I got the phone from a store Second hand, what ...

1000006571.jpg 1000006573.jpg
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors