cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409655members
355977posts

Community Activity

BIOS versión 311

todos los que tengan una tuf gaming f15 no actualizen el BIOS a la versión 311!!!!!!!! esa porquería de actualización está dejando el teclado sin retroiluminación ya lo verifique tuve que bajar la versión del BIOS a la 309 a ver si estos idiotas se p...

rog phone 5 dead and does not start

Starting May 3 2024 my ROG phone 5 wifi and hotspot does not work and today June 7 2024 it froze and turned off. I cannot start it. Did the soft reset with volume and power button but still does not start. The phone is not rooted and is updated to th...

Dhwanil by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bateria 255%

MArca 255% , actualizamos asus , pasamos test marca bateria defectuosoa .. marca 255% no carga . pero marca 100% , el equipo tiene 2 años pensamos agotada bateriaBateria nueva pasa exactamente lo mismo ¿?¿?Que esta pasando ¿?Urge GRaciasZenBook

mikelo by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZenBook Ux325J - motherboard replacement

Dear friends, my ZenBook Ux325J burned out on the motherboard, I needed to change it and bought the 425ea model, everything works perfectly, except the keyboard lighting which doesn't work, does anyone know if there is any way to resolve it or is it ...

ASUS ZenWiFi Pro ET12 Mesh and Verizon CR1000A Router

Hello.I'm coming to this situation after roughly 8 years with a Verizon CR1000A router and a Netgear Orbi RBR50 Mesh configuration. The Orbi is handling all the wifi in our pre-war apartment (thick walls with metal rods inside) with the CR1000A hosti...

ROG zephyrus G14 接hdmi 無法顯示

如標題,買了一台電腦螢幕想要接上ROG zephyrus G14成雙螢幕,但電腦螢幕怎麼樣就是無法連接成功,變成無訊號且主螢幕(筆電)成黑屏。目前搜尋到關於此產品的結果極少,得知少部分人是更新顯卡,我試過之後沒用(不確定是否我操作正確),因此跪求解決方式!謝謝!

Proximity sensor problems

Hello, when I listen to a WhatsApp audio with the cell phone pressed to my ear and the audio is longer than 30 seconds, the proximity sensor is activated correctly and after exactly 30 seconds the screen is activated and turns on with a low brightnes...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors