cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408457members
354879posts

Community Activity

Frame rate of 120 on a device rog phone 6

Hello everyone, who of you like me has a device rog phone 6 But he could not find a frame rate of 120 per second in the game PUBG. Does anyone have a solution to this problem, and is this problem from a company Asus The PUBG game does not support thi...

無法載入google新聞頁面+音訊問題

主頁向左滑應進入新聞頁面,昨天開始就無法進入,一直轉圈圈確定網路正常(兩張sim卡跟wifi)都測試過,就是一直轉圈圈也確認系統及各項app均為最新版本另外今天開始連接藍牙耳機聽音樂,若有訊息進來,同時音樂及訊息聲就會有類似廣播雜訊聲音,換兩副藍牙耳機,都同樣狀況

120 fps in pubg mobile

I bought an Asus phone for a good price like others brands with very poor camera specifications, heavy weight, high temperature, fan problems, Wi-Fi problems, and other problems. There is no problem with that, because my goal in purchasing the phone ...

Ninab by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrade to Android 13 or earlier zenfone 9

Hey is there a way to downgrade the zenfone 9 to early Android version than 14 ? Like everytime the speakers have very  low and much less bass than before. In the past it was easy to downgrade with the good firmeware but i can't find anythings.

after update rog 6 main speaker sound low

Model Name:Rog6Firmware Version:34.0210.0210.260Rooted or not:non rootedFrequency of Occurrence:for monthesAPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):phone main speaker problem After update and restart my phone (rog6)2 main speakers be...

rt-ax58u and android app

My ax58u keeps disconnecting when I try to access it from outside my home network from a mobile phone on the android app, it does connect briefly for a few seconds then disconnects then connects again for a few seconds. I have only just upgraded fro...

thewww by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS Rog Phone 8 (Advanced Settings) - help please!

I hope I'm not asking too much, but I'd like to ask anyone who really knows about the ROG Phone 8 in terms of gaming tuning and all the technical settings to please explain to me what each option means.I'm trying to set up my phone profile for a shoo...

Screenshot_20240526-132854_Armoury_Crate.jpg Screenshot_20240526-132857_Armoury_Crate.jpg Screenshot_20240526-132905_Armoury_Crate.jpg Screenshot_20240526-132911_Armoury_Crate.jpg
sda2e by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wired Earphones making Loud hissing noise on my phone

Wired Earphones making Loud hissing noise on my rog phone 8 pro I could still hear the content i was playing but the hissing sounds so bad..When I connect my earphones at my aeroactive cooler X or using the type-C to 3.5mm audio jack , it sounds norm...

AlexH by Star III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors