cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409130members
355531posts

Community Activity

Planning to buy

Is this phone worth buying this days? I see the prices is now not too much expensive, i played games (codm, warzone mobile, & nba2k20). I used most of a time of banking apps, using social media apps, video calling. I dont much care about the system o...

JJAton by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Проблема с мультитачем рог 8

При игре в пабг с триггерами не возможно нажатие двух кнопок одновременно рядом, на видео четко видно как это работает на Асус рог 5 и на Асус рог 8Пожалуйста исправьте это в обновлении

ROG phone 6

i was wondering if it was worh upgrading to the 8 pro or waiting for the 9 and 2 other things ... 1: is there a function to automatically disable ad volume in games so my music doesnt pause until i mute ad and 2: i had a motorola phone before this th...

roilaa by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

problème de mise au point sur l'appareil photo

Bonjour, depuis hier l'appareil photo de mon ZenFone 8 ne fait plus la mise au point en angle simple (photo flou +++) en grand angle aucun problème. Il n'est pas tomber et les caméras sont propres. Il n'y a pas eu de mise à jours. J'ai vider le cache...

SSD upgrade

Good Day to all,i bought recently ASUS TUF A15 2023 Model (Ryzen 7 + Nvidia RTX 4060 GPU). i want to add the new 1TB SSD and I see the videos on YouTube on how to do it. is this to avoid my warranty if I do it by myself and which ssd is better? I fou...

Charging

My Asus Rog phone 7 ultimate is not charging from its primary pot and side pot is still working i thought may be it's primary pot is broken or something but by using another charger it is working. Rog charger is working and phone is still charging fr...

Asus is working on boot loader unlock tool.

A little while ago i send an email to Asus about the bootloader unlock tool. I got as response that an official statement would be coming later (next week)After some asking around with the Asus rep i got the following email. Stating that they are wor...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!