cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408078members
354474posts

Community Activity

5z無法讀取sim卡 wifi要開飛航才能連線

手機用到一半突然讀不到sim卡,過一下子一直自動重開機,強制關機後,再開機就讀不到sim卡,而且家裡的wifi也一直連不到,試過網路上的按壓大法,還是斷斷續續的讀不太到,有發現讀的到sim卡時 wifi就能使用,但很快就完全讀不到sim卡,wifi也一直無法使用,但開飛航模式wifi就正常,手機也可以正常使用,一旦飛航關掉,wifi又會連不上,然後又會自己重開機,查了一下有很多人都有這種問題,很可能是sim卡那邊排線鬆脫,也有可能主機板問題,不知道有沒有辦法可以辨別,畢竟皇家檢測費就要300了,...

Wei5 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

佩服官方可以裝死的如此自然

一堆人在問貴公司主打的AI錄音筆記功能而且貴公司最近一直打AI的廣告但是對於使用者的提問,就是裝死真是厲害大家提問不知道有幾週了,不回覆就是不回覆而且這隻手機還在保固內,官方就是不回覆大家的提問,直接裝死

1000001216.jpg

Key board backlight brightness continues adjustment

I am using the ASUS M16 and my keyboard backlight brightness setting only gave me 4 options to choose from they are: 0%  33% 67%  100% but I can not but my slider on any other percentage. I don't understand why it is fixed to those values and I can n...

slin333 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi is not working...

i have tried to reset the phone and and and... nothing seems to be helping, my phone got actualisation one night and since the night wifi isnt working, i even called for some help to the ASUS Poland AND they told me to wait for some email back with a...

Scroll wheel not working correctly

About 2 to 3 years ago I bought the ASUS Tuf Gaming M4 Air mouse, and now my scroll wheel started to jump in the opposite direction of scroll whenever I scroll, but if I scroll slowly it doesn't jump as much. Is there anyway to fix it?

待機一段時間後無法上網

有時候會遇到待機一段時間後解鎖手機,雖然WiFi還是連接著,但是開瀏覽器或者其他需要網路的App都會顯示無法連線,看WiFi狀態會發現一直顯示上傳的圖示卻一直沒有下載的圖示,通常關閉WiFi再打開都可以暫時解決這個問題,但都是一時的,或者等個幾十秒網路才會連線。 題外話,請問自動開啟WiFi是什麼情況才會開啟呢?每次回到家都還是得手動打開WiFi,能不能有一個自動開啟WiFi的列表,讓我知道如果靠近這個WiFi就會自動打開(像三星那樣)。

系統UI沒有回應

最近常常用到一半會出現“系統UI沒有回應“按掉後就會閃退回到鎖定螢幕狀態需要再重新解鎖

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors