cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408518members
354914posts

Community Activity

When I will get proper A14

I already mentioned so many times that when I click power button screen is taking time to get off and there is lot of heat issues and frame drops the free fire is not at all smooth.please solve this I am using latest Android 14 

How to Extract Attachments from PST?

First of all download and install Advik PST Converter in your PC. This software will help you to extract all attachments from PST file. All your attached files will be saved in a separate folder. Steps to extract attachments from PST fileRun Advik PS...

Top 5 Best PST to PDF Converter in 2024

Below is the list of best PST to PDF Converter for Windows. The software will help you to export emails from PST file into PDF documents. The programs will maintain email attributes and key elements like cc, bcc, date, time, signature, etc. Download ...

ROG Z13 GZ301ZE RTC開機沒畫面

電腦使用情境:1. 在家外接XG mobile 打電動使用2. 在公司用平板電腦外接螢幕使用早上發現用平板電腦外接螢幕時無反應(可開機),接連發現也無法充電,似乎是TypeC 接口有問題上網查訊息似乎也是常見的問題,依照Asus的官方建議 :1. 裝置管理員USB解除安裝後重開機-無效2. 移除外接裝置,長按電源鍵40秒進行RTC開機(有接電源線)這次看電源指示燈有亮,後面的燈效指示燈也有亮(先紅色燈效掃過,然後進入彩色開機燈效),但是無畫面(目前開機已超過30分鐘,仍無畫面)PS: 目前遇到的...

Broken GPU, no Serial Number

I bought a computer with an ASUS brand Geoforce RTX 3060 in late November, and the gpu broke this month. I'm well within the warranty period, but my GPU doesn't have a SN sticker on it and I, of course, recycled its box a few months ago without regis...

delleae by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG3網路用量問題

所以那個數字的程序是啥東西??不要跟我說是刪除掉的程式,我刪掉其中一個用過的會直接說是刪除的程式,我也沒灌奇怪的程式,麻煩小編跟工程部聯絡討論看看,感謝了。

貓貓 by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 10 availability in Europe

Hello Everyone! I'm planning to buy an Asus Zenfone 10 in the near future and would like to ask if you know of any European stores that can ship to Cyprus. I Searched amazon.de and skroutz.gr both of which can ship to Cyprus with reasonable cost but ...

meill by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFC issue

So today, one of the reasons I sold my old phone was because of NFC issues, It would work fine the first 5 times and on the 6th it would completely malfunction and no longer read until I restart. I got this Asus Zenfone 11 hoping it would be the end ...

MrMihi by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors