cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406003members
352010posts

Community Activity

I GOT DOWNGRADED TO ANDROID 13

I got downgraded when I sent over my phone to RMA I specifically asked for a rollback to android 13 and they finally listened they didnt sent me the downgrade file or anything like that but they did it when my phone was broke and they repaired it and...

Akira58 by Star III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

關閉WI-FI隨機MAC問題

因為每次重連WI-FI鏡射投影電視都要重新註冊裝置我已經在ZF11 的WI-FI選項內隱私 關閉隨機MAC功能,手機也重新開機,顯示的MAC已經不變化了但Z11的WI-FI Direct 顯示名稱依舊會變化且進入電視選項內觀看註冊後的裝置,MAC還是一樣會變請問隨機MAC真的有被關閉嗎? 裝置名稱可以固定嗎?要不然每次重連WI-FI都要進電視選項內重新註冊裝置..很麻煩

yr1119 by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fps drop in codm Rog7

hello band! I'm having problems with fps drops on cod mobile! It usually goes from 121 to 111-99 and back... I play in advanced mode! I'm on the latest version of Android 13, which would be 241! any solution??

nusaka by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 遊戲偵測威脅

舊手機zenfone9 沒問題可以正常遊玩最近剛換Z11U 遊戲載完開啟直接跳偵測遊戲:LINE 旅遊大亨  來源:PLAY商店我目前也不太確定是遊戲問題還是手機安全軟體的問題,想問各位板大們有解嗎 

Screenshot_20240430-150926_Marble.jpg

Cambio titular asus rog allly

Hola .Tengo un problema a la hora de registrar mu rog ally , me dice que el numero de serie ya esta en uso .¿Me pueden ayudar? Saludos

pperez by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors