cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409900members
356109posts

Community Activity

Interface not responding

When using the phone I occationally get a error saying that the Interface has stopped working and need to shut it down. This makes the screen go black, then rebooting the interface and making me unlock the phone again. Happens after a hour or two all...

有不用雙手又可以接聽起電話的方法嗎?

大家端午佳節愉快,最近在洗澡時剛好有電話進來,雙手都是水不便接聽電話,使用了ok google也無法接聽起來想跟大家討論看看,有什麼方式我可以不用雙手又可以接聽起電話呢??討論包含1.一般手機接聽電話2.line app接聽電話 

Call of duty and Controller

Hey everyone,I'm having some trouble with my ROG Phone 6 and ROG Phone 8. Both my DualSense (PS5) controller and Razer Kishi Ultra are connected and work perfectly in every game except Call of Duty Mobile and Warzone. They're just not detected in tho...

Can’t start the laptop

Hi , all of a sudden I couldn’t start my laptop and I noticed the charging light is always on even when the charger is not plugged in any suggestion?, how can I fix it. #Zenbookflip13

AVAk by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

消失的輸入法切換功能

目前出現的問題,有高手可以解答嗎?VIVOBOOK X15021.原先開機到登入密碼頁面不超過20秒!現在突然好久,停留在風景桌面很長時間才能輸密碼2.再登入頁面時,鍵盤還能操作,進入後鍵盤就沒有辦法輸入3.點選瀏覽器或其它程式,可以輸入英數,但無法輸入中文,更是沒辦法切換輸入法以上#vovobook X1502Z @鍵盤無法輸入 

ROG Ryujin III 360 LCD 無法辨識裝置

今日開機發現系統跳出無法辨識裝置,查看了一下少了哪個裝置發現是Ryujin III  ,今年一月也遇過此問題重新插拔恢復了正常 ,過了5個月左右再次發生,一樣只需重新插拔又恢復正常很好奇這是什麼問題倒置的? 前一天都好好的 沒做任何更新

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors