cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406498members
352552posts

Community Activity

Profile performance

why isn't the user power profile in the battery category where there is x dynamic mode and ultra saving mode, please add this profile there in the next update so that I can manipulate the power in the user environment and they could set the power to ...

jirk223 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about warranty - SSD upgrade

Hello, I own and am very satisfied with a ASUS ROG Flow X13 GV302XA.It currently has 2 year warranty and I intend to extend it.I am considering upgrading the SSD that came with the device with a WD SN770M 1TB drive. (and perhaps replacing the less th...

MtV by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZenFone 8 died suddenly

My phone joined the ongoing list of bricked ZenFone 8 phones last week while travelling (added a whole new layer of difficulty to the trip as I could not access my bank account or email or anything, luckily I was not travelling solo and had a credit ...

Shan03 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rog phone8 更新後連中華電信wifi,許多app無網路連線

狀況:連4G/5G 使用正常連中華電信全戶通或家建asus mesh 的wifiLine/vk/telegram/蝦皮都斷線用speed test 測試網路正常,chrome,FB,youtube正常家人iphone們(XS、11、12)用此組wifi正常最近的變動就只有更新手機系統安全性更新所以特此來洽詢解決之道,感謝各位大大先進。

ROG Phone 8 with old docking Asus Professional dock

Hello I want to askIs it safe for the ROG Phone 8 with the latest specs to use the Asus Professional Dock (2018 technology) for HDMI display out, playing games, LAN connection, and bypass charging? remembering that the Asus Professional Dock only sup...

Forgot my PIN windows 11

Hi, The fingerprint censor did not work and need to enter the PIN.However, I forgot the PIN and hardly to log in.Please advise and help me. Your help is really appreciated.Thank you

MAY3 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 14 en Rog7

hola! actualizé a android 14 a la ultima version (71) y va genial! como en android 13! cero problemas por ahora! y en juegos tampoco tengo caidas de fps ni sobrecalentamiento! version Tencent!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors