cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409486members
355836posts

Community Activity

Conectar 2 monitores a mi asus vivobook x1503za

Buenas tardes.Cuando intento conectar una segunda pantalla a mi pc por medio de su puerto usb tipo c. Este está arrojando un error que indica Es posible que la conexión de la pantalla esté limitada.Asegúrate de que el dispositivo DisplayPort al que t...

ROG Phone 6 temperatures

Hi guys, I want to upgrade from an ROG Phone 5S, since the 3G network is getting shutdown and I have the Chinese version. (Don't try helping with that, I'm just going to upgrade) I just want to ask, how are the temps of the phone with and without the...

ROG Zephyrus G16 2024 (GU605MV) PD充電時重新交握 PD Renegotiate While Charging

這幾天使用筆電時發現使用PD進行充電時(使用右邊Type-C連接器)在充電到71%與85%時PD會重新交握(斷電後立刻重新供電)不太確定這樣是否為正常現象?Laptop: GU605MVBIOS Version: GU605MVAS.319OS: Windows 11 23H2Charger: AUKEY PA-B7S (Only use single port when testing)Cable: AUKEY CB-KCC102 

Wireless Android Auto Does not work!

Model: Zenfone 8sw: 33.0210.0210.332Android 13Car: BMW running idrive 7Previously, I have not had a car with android auto and therefore never knew it did not work.I now do have a car that supports it and my phone does not work it.I tried to connect m...

Zenfone5Z主相機開啟異常緩慢

近一兩個月的時候,主相機出現異常緩慢才能開啟,就算開啟後拍照動作也延遲,Android 10 , 軟體資訊WW_100.10.107.123_20210131測試過其它論壇提供的方法在計算機APP輸入.12345+ = 進入單向測試測試前鏡頭和廣角鏡頭都可以開啟並拍照但主相機就是開不起來想請問這支超級耐用的手機是否還有辦法拯救相機的問題?

lunyan by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rogphone 5 No deja actualizar

tengo varios problemitas con mi rog phone 5 empezando por los reinicios esporádicos tengo android 11 pero al querer actualizar a android 13 no me deja me manda este mensaje ya baje la rom para el rogphone 5 del foro pero nada no me deja el celular l...

Screenshot_20240605-093515647.jpg

Gyroscope not working

My Phone: ROG Phone 6Firmware: WW_34.0210.0210.267 When i want to play PUBGM, my gyroscope is not working, i already check in the calculator apps (by using .12345+=) and it saya my gyroscope is not have a problem, but when i check in another sensor a...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors