cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407984members
354355posts

Community Activity

PAYPAL無法接收驗證碼

1.機型:Zenfone102.韌體版本:Android 13 & WW_33.0220.0220.101今天使用PAYPAL進行遊戲內付款,在需要發送驗證碼時,顯示"系統發生錯誤,請重試",並且未跳出驗證碼輸入框及程式未發送驗證碼出去;使用電腦模擬器及ZENFONE6,同樣操作卻可行,請問是甚麼原因呢?

BSOD when building a project in Unity

Hello,  For the last several weeks i've been blue screen quite often but only when I build a project in Unity. After testing my GPU, my CPU, RAM, swapping out drives etc, the only thing that I can really think of being the source of the issue is the ...

Chrispy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Options before sending photos

When i got the phone, there was options before sending a photo. Like "remove shooting parameters" "Remove location data" "Keep original quality" And stuff like that. Somehow they dissapeared and i would very much like them again. Anyone know how?

otagg by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 9 Camera Problem

I suddenly have this issue on Zenfone 9.Whenever I open camera, it's lagging. even when I move my phone a bit, it's lagging again. I dont know what's happening right now.Frustrating whenever I want to take a picture of something#Zenfone9 #Camera #Zen...

ferizan by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Degradation Over Time.

I have an Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router, and over time, its performance has degraded, resulting in slower speeds. I've tried rebooting the router and performing a factory reset, but these actions haven't significantly improved the performance...

Rog6 主機板

最近更新完最新版本,相機系統會卡住然後導致一直重開機,再來如果送皇家直接換主機板我覺得不划算也不是解決問題,拿到外面店家一修發現夾層裡面有pc膠?維修跟我說這更本摳不掉一摳就壞,pc膠很容易膨脹..沒輒

1000000430.jpg
David6 by Star II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

ASUS VIVOBOOK GO 14

Alguien sabe si este modelo de pc es compatible con mas ram de la que ya trae por defecto, ya la destape y al parecer la trae soldada no estoy seguro.   

JOSE_878_0-1716254483122.png
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors