cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406315members
352374posts

Community Activity

SN already registered! WHAT

Bought my new Laptop at a retailer on September 2023 and I tried to registere the product to my account and it says it is already registered.What can I do?Zenbook UX5401ZA

B760-A DDR5

Hey guys. Is the Asus website experiencing some sort of outage? I cannot seem to open it and download BIOS and chipset drivers.

4g принудительно

Здравствуйте . Подскажите как можно сделать принудительно 4 g в настройках сети ? Чтобы не было совместно 2,3,4,5g . Знаю что можно сделать через инженерное меню но это не удобно . Может нужно какое-то обновление на телефон скачать , если да то какое...

UX581 Zenbook Pro Duo and Powered USB-C Dock

Anyone had any experience with using a powered USB-C Dock on this? I ask because I had to get a replacement after attaching it to a powered USB dock (that works just fine on other laptops I have) previously.Prefer to know if someone else has had succ...

a1star by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 8 unable to switch on wifi or hotspot

Model: ZENFONE 8 16GB + 512GB (ZS590KS)Firmware: Android 13 official updateRooted or not: Stock and i've only been receiving official updates from AsusFrequency of Occurence: Only recently when I've decided to turn off the wifi and use mobile data an...

Call bug

big problem, I have two sim cards from O2 locality, I try to call the operator *88 on two sim cards and I can't hear the ringing, I can't hear anything all day I try to call phone numbers and I can't call I'm attaching please fix it immediately

jirk223 by Star III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors