cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407700members
354037posts

Community Activity

闔上筆電螢幕就會進入睡眠模式,不管電源選項怎麼設定都一樣

最近不知道是什麼東西更新了,筆電變成只要一闔上電腦螢幕音樂就會暫停撥放。之前在Windows電源選項裡面把蓋上螢幕的行為設定成不進行任何動作,把螢幕蓋上後音樂都還會有,但是最近不知道為什麼我只要一蓋上螢幕就一定會進入睡眠模式。前陣子我有發現在armoury crate裡面把modern standby assistant關掉之後就不會了,但是最近不知道是BOIS更新還是armoury crate,又變成闔上螢幕就會睡眠。請問這個問題該怎麼解決?筆電型號: ROG Strix G18 (2023)...

enderdragonep_0-1716018683115.png enderdragonep_1-1716019083389.png

Asus PG32UCDM availability in India

Any confirmation on the launch date of the PG32UCDM gaming monitor in India? I contacted the Asus customer support, and they had no clue about this product or the availability of it. 

Screen light

My screen has always kept dimming up and down even if my adaptive settings are all off. Sitting in the sun require highest light to be able to see anything so then I can't have it dimming low and high. I want to lock it to whatever value I've set it ...

Screenshot_20240518-092029_Settings (1).jpg
DeMoNeN by Star III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

臉書少一個字

Zenfone8Android13版本33.0210.0210.332 不知道有沒有人早就發現,或是大家都沒反應,總之就是更新以後,每次用臉書,打留言的時候,第一個字不會顯示,又要再打一次才行,起初覺得算了,現在覺得有點困擾,相信有跟我一樣困擾的人,所以反映一下~~~

夢華 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotify only working while VPN is on

So I got my hands on a ROG Phone and tried to use Spotify at work using Mobile Data. When I tried to play music, it wouldn't load at all, giving me the message "Something went wrong. Have another go?"I tried a few things and as soon as I turned on Cl...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors