cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409725members
356005posts

Community Activity

不會又是虛焊問題吧!?(有人跟我一樣嗎?)

昨天外出拿出手機指紋燈會亮可是按電源鍵螢幕一直不亮試了很多次才成功亮起後來在家重開機結果電源鍵怎麼長按短按都沒反應...指紋燈也沒亮..充電插著再嘗試也一樣...想說該不會這麼衰小死機了!?後來加上音量鍵(-)跟電源鍵才重啟螢幕成功又過一天目前用起來都正常了希望是asus系統太爛的問題不要是硬體問題...(哭啊!)

Bug a14

hello, can you communicate with me, I have already sent you several pms regarding the Lc3 bluetooth LE codec and you can also write off the charging problems, thanks @Mattias_ASUS 

jirk223 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

更換完主機板後的疑點

你好昨天有在台中英才皇家預約檢修原本後鏡頭打不開的問題,經過現場檢測後有更換主機板,原本的資料當然都不見了。回家後連到家裡的WIFI竟然不用輸入密碼就能直接上了,是怎麼做到換主機板還能不刪掉已前的WIFI使用密碼?

nmjkou by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug on Arknights

Hello,I experienced BGM of the game Arknights randomly disappear. The moment it happens the fps is also suddenly decreased for a second. This happened to me at least 1 time everytime I open the game #

anardha by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TUF-RTX4070TI-O12G-GAMING hotspot temparature 110 degrrees!

hello. i have a ''TUF-RTX4070TI-O12G-GAMING'' graphics card.In games, GPU temperature is 77 degrees and hotspot temperature is 110 degrees. Fans run over 3000 rpm!I'm playing a game on 2k settings and the temperature is 77 degrees and the hotspot is ...

主機板保固轉移

想請問最近想收購二手主板對方想要註銷讓我的帳號可以重新註冊並有附發票,保固還有約四年應該是有申請延長保固5年如果對方註銷後我這邊重新註冊保固還會是有五年保的時間還是需要重新申請五年延長保固?

astqwe by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors