cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406071members
352083posts

Community Activity

ROG GLADIUS II 滑鼠 巨集無法正常使用

使用新的 ROG GLADIUS II 有線滑鼠巨集錄製有鍵盤及滑鼠動作,但是使用巨集後僅滑鼠部分有做動,鍵盤部分沒有正常輸出。若巨集錄製僅使用滑鼠部分是正常的但是使用鍵盤部分就有問題

3080TI problem, no receipt

Hi, I need some advice.  My 3080ti was working for about a year before a few days ago where I noticed the GPU started to stutter/lag and shut down my PC. I had an extensive chat with Nvidia who then told me to come here.  Nvidia tech and myself both ...

USB 網路共用

不知道從哪一版開始 USB網路共用速度變成只有1~5Mbps原本沒有這麼慢手機直接用speedtest 測試有50MbpsUSB2.0 傳輸速度有5~10MB 換算後也該有 40~80Mbps 

wewe by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update 34.1420.1420.387!

After updating to the latest firmware as of this writing I can still feel my phone that its hot compared to the previous update. Also tried the AI Wallpaper, in my opinion it's a waste of space for this feature 2GB+. There is no "WOW FACTOR", it's ...

1000003196.jpg 1000003197.jpg

Detailed System Update

Hi ASUS Team, Could you provide in detail the #3 Update? What are being improved here? Does this resolve the overheating issues mentioned by many users? 

1000003125.jpg

ASUS Zenbook (13") Windows 10 reinstall failed.

I have an ASUS Zenbook (13") from 2017 that came with Windows 10. The hardware was not capable of being upgraded to Windows 11 so I bought a new notebook and planned to wipe this one clean by deleting everything and reinstalling Windows so I could pa...

PaulS by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors