cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406392members
352433posts

Community Activity

Asus ROG Phone 8 Net speed monitor

After updating My ROG phone 8 to news firmware, my internet speed monitor in status bar, only show 0 b/s, trying change my connection still no change, try to turn off and turn on the internet speed monitor still showing 0 B/sAny help ?

Free fire

Free fire drag headshot work badly and fps problem 53 to 56

Fuhad by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

生活日常巨集

ROG 手機在遊戲中有(遊戲巨集)可用很方便,如果ASUS的手機能夠內建(日常巨集),就像三星手機中的(模式與日常行程)一樣,ASUS手機應該會更接近完美。現在剛從三星轉用ROG7,目前感覺不錯,但沒有三星那個(模式與日常行程),總覺得少了什麼一樣,很不習慣。ASUS的研發大大們,拜託了!

Urgent read!

I call on all of us here with a sign and write to the administrators, the administrators here for urgent urgent correction updates, everyone send something that you want, you need, it is necessary, otherwise I am afraid that thanks to this approach t...

jirk223 by Star III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any tips, tricks, or hacks for a new zenfone10 user?

I just got my Zenfone10 a few days ago and finally am getting used to it. I came from a Samsung s10e so it's taking a little getting used to! What are some features or settings I should take advantage of?Also I have a question; I have my phone set to...

更新後的「新增相簿」按鈕有夠多餘

原本想新增相簿可以點擊右上角3個點來新增,現在左邊多了一個按鈕我覺得很多餘,原本按得很順手的位置都不順了,而且又不能改變相簿的大小,如果相簿很多還要一直往下滑 

1000048957.jpg
_552 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors