cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408747members
355166posts

Community Activity

NVME SSD

I am installing a new M2 SSD in the m4 slot. The motherboard does not show it listed in the boot sequence. It does show in the storage information but not on boot priority. When I try to install windows it installs the files but when it reboots it wa...

Asus Rog phone 7 ultimate

Please provide downgrade option for asus rog phone 7 ultimate . Than after you can find A14 bugs peacefully.first provide downgrade option to A13 so many asking for that provide it 

Full FPS drop in games

Hi, Are you hearing problems of customers?@mattias_Asus . WTF is this 1500$ mobile is for **bleep**ing for calls even I playing asphalt 9 I getting 56 FPS/60. There is no reply for any questions are you  dead like asus  7 ultimate Mobile (**bleep**) ...

ROG RYUJIN III 360 ARGB en GT501

Estoy mirando las especificaciones de cada uno de los artículos y me queda la duda si me cabría ROG RYUJIN III 360 ARGB en el chasis GT501.Alguien me podría ayudar? Gracias.

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors