cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409096members
355507posts

Community Activity

SSD upgrade

Good Day to all,i bought recently ASUS TUF A15 2023 Model (Ryzen 7 + Nvidia RTX 4060 GPU). i want to add the new 1TB SSD and I see the videos on YouTube on how to do it. is this to avoid my warranty if I do it by myself and which ssd is better? I fou...

Charging

My Asus Rog phone 7 ultimate is not charging from its primary pot and side pot is still working i thought may be it's primary pot is broken or something but by using another charger it is working. Rog charger is working and phone is still charging fr...

Asus is working on boot loader unlock tool.

A little while ago i send an email to Asus about the bootloader unlock tool. I got as response that an official statement would be coming later (next week)After some asking around with the Asus rep i got the following email. Stating that they are wor...

Zenfone10 拍照眩光

後鏡頭最近拍照變這樣,出了什麼問題..眩光無敵嚴重,也超級糊,前鏡頭也會這樣。到底哪裡的問題,爛到不想開相機

1000065148.jpg
n3i0co by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG 7 update problem

hi is there anyway to update this version  WW_33.0810.0810.43 my device is ROG 7 still in android 13

SirJK by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 11 uatra無線分享問題

由zenfone 6 換zenfone 11,無法執行WiFi無線基地台分享,把WiFi 6(2.4g或5g)改成WiFi 5(不知有否關係),可分享媒體裝置,如車機、電視盒,但要等好幾分鐘後才能連線成功,請教是何問題

shine99 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PN53 - how can I force it to boot from a USB stick?

Recently I bought a PN53 as a barebone. I equipped it with some RAM and an M.2 disk.When switched on the only thing I can see is the BIOS dialog (there's no UEFI). And that doesn't offer the possibility to select the connected USB stick as boot devic...

CGLemke by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone died

well it happened yesterday night I just came back home and plugged in my charger and noticed it wasn't showing the fast charging symbol just the normal charging i left that overnight since  I don't have a spare cable and I woke in the morning next da...

jobyje4 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!