Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406576members
352644posts

Community Activity

Line通話問題

來電有鈴聲,但沒有接聽按鈕,也不知道是誰打來,等對方掛斷後才會顯示

Problema con Netflix Y HBO max

Tengo mi rogphone 8 pro en su versión WW_34.1420.1420.327 que es la más actual que encontré, Netflix se me queda en su pantalla de carga y la app de Max me lanza un error al reproducir contenido.Las apps están en su versión más reciente, ya traté con...

1000007433.jpg 1000007434.jpg 1000007435.jpg

Brightness automatic set to maximum when open camera app

My Zenfone 10 has been updated to Android 14 with Release key: WW_34.1004.0204.143.How to reproduce bug:Open Camera AppWhat happened:After camera opened, the screen brightness automatic set to maximum. Then after close camera app, the screen brightne...

Gfftrw by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenphone 9 camera blacks out after update

I ordered a new phone from another company. The last I had was 6 . It went to infinite bootloop. Now, after the andriod 14 upgrade, this zenphone 9 camera is literally a black screen.I would have stayed in the asus family since I really like the lapt...

I face some Battery issue related my phone.

MODEL NAMEAsus Zenfone 3 (Black, 32GB) (3GB RAM)Brand AsusModel Name ZenFone 3Operating System AndroidCellular Technology 4GMemory Storage Capacity 32 GBAbout this item16MP Camera with auto focus, f/2.0 aperture, 6 P Largan lens with Sony Sensor and ...

LE Audio compatibility for Rog 8 series

Does Rog 8 phone series supports LE Audio? Im using the Sony Inzone buds. The bluetooth connection is fine but when connected there is no audio coming out from the buds. So I activated the developer options to see the audio compatibility list, but th...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors