cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408314members
354744posts

Community Activity

Games crash after update Date 5/24/2024

I have a ROG phone 6 Before the update I was playing some games that I have to overrate the obb files and works fine I could play and leave it on for days and never crash but today I update the phone and I open the game and it instant crash I delete ...

Antop43 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling airtel sim

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 Firmware Version: 34.0304.2004.108Rooted or not:,notFrequency of Occurrence: all the timeAPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):  Kindly enable WiFi calling airtel in future update. We need it as it is th...

anandk by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me please

i dont understand any of this setting and I'd like to ask anyone who really know about ROG 6 in term of gaming tuningIm sorry if this too much

1000059746.jpg
Only by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone have rog 5 a display

I'm facing green line issue in my rog 5s, they told me to replace the display, but it costs around 18k Indian rupees I couldn't afford that, if there anyone having dead phone or you no more want that, you can spare me it might be a big help for me Th...

Boot loop

Meu Rog 6 entrou no boot loop e não sei mais o que faço para ligar. O aparelho já vem apresentando algumas falhas como por exemplo na hora de abrir a câmera ele reinicia e falhas no Air triggers. Jogo muito o Call of Duty, mas com essas falhas fica i...

Aeroactive cooler x dont turn on

Купив куллер а він ніяк не вмикається при приєднанні до телефону в armory create відображається як наче його немає, але він під'єднаний до телефону, але телефон його просто не бачить, що робити?

Gans by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors