cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
406128members
352129posts

Community Activity

ROG Delta S Wireless 麥克風沒聲音

目前狀況:系統的麥克風裝置選項裡有rog delta s wireless 這個選項,但開啟麥克風後,Discord(輸出裝置也選了這個麥克風了)收不到聲音(2.4ghz無線跟藍芽連接都是一樣結果,也顯示偵測不到麥克風。用了每個通訊軟體測試過了都是一樣結果。剛開始買的時候都是正常的,但更新完耳機的驅動程式就變成這樣了。但是更新完驅動的耳機去連手機跟平板時結果都是正常,所以不是硬體問題系統狀況:Armoury crate 已是最新版,耳機驅動也是最新版,系統是windows11,所有驅動也更新到最...

Erro de chip ou rede ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)

Estou com um ZenFone 6 flip que não tem sinal de redes móveis, já formatei o celular e reinstalei o sistema via cartão SD, ao tentar procurar redes manualmente ou alterar as configurações do chip aparece a mensagem "erro de rede ou chip". Já testei o...

Zenbook OLED UX3405 turn off laptop screen

Hello everyone,I've recently purchased this lovely laptop and so far it's great! As I'm usually using one or two monitors and don't need the screen on the laptop for most of the time, I was wondering if I can completely turn the screen off to prevent...

ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS SPEED NOVA

這次的硬體更新之後,我用ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS SPEED NOVA的連接器就一直跳出(要確實有耳機)沒辦法進入設置 #ROG CETRA TRUE WIRELESS SPEED NOVA 

Screenshot_20240501-194854.png

Youtube& YouTube music無法徹底關閉

因為有買YouTube premium ,所以有時候會用背景播放,但最近常常關閉背景播放後,卻又時不時自己開始放,APP也已經上滑關掉了,有辦法徹底關閉嗎?

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors