顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

ZS620KL Android Q 玩PUBG卡頓

jerrymonkeyinc
Rising Star II
ZS620KL
.70 最新版本
在 Android 8 跟 9 用更高設定如 HDR 高禎率玩 PUBG 時從來沒有看到掉禎或卡頓。在Android 10 感覺性能完全不像 Snapdragon 845。

使用第三方應用程式看CPU的頻率不錯,玩遊戲時會達最高,但是GPU並不會升到最高,而有一個限制。我猜這是因為PUBG沒有為Zenfone 5Z 優化嗎

希望在軟體服務支援終止前盡快解決

嘗試過重置手機/重新安裝遊戲都沒有用
10則回覆 10

jerrymonkeyinc
Rising Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/26104/zs620kl-android-q-%E7%8E%A9pubg%E5%8D%A1%E9%A0%93

請問是否方便提供出現卡頓時的影片,及使用第三方軟體截取到GPU的圖片呢?

謝謝

View post
@amitgarde3
Please provide video of game lagging and screenshots of the third party GPU monitoring app

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/26104/zs620kl-android-q-%E7%8E%A9pubg%E5%8D%A1%E9%A0%93

請問是否方便提供出現卡頓時的影片,及使用第三方軟體截取到GPU的圖片呢?

謝謝

View post
KK6YYEL4DVUY.jpg
提供的屏幕截圖是自定義rom GPU的最大520
視頻GPU中不能跨越257嗎?
由於存在A8多點觸控問題,因此還有小的抖動,滯後,口吃現象,您可以在下面的鏈接中檢查 用戶在下面的評論中報告了許多視頻,從而造成口吃,抖動
brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com
Rooted: No
APP Name: All applications that require two simultaneous touches to control.
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Tested on several.
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time the user uses two fingers on the screen.

Hello, folks.

I bought my Zenfone 5Z (4GB/64GB) recently, specifically to play some games that other devices that were within my budget wouldn't be able to handle. But I'm disappointed with a detail that, although it looks small, makes a huge difference to the gaming experience.

Every time a game requires two fingers to control (usually first-person and third-person shooting games), the touch sensitivity doesn't allow me the precision I need for such games.

I slide my left thumb on the left side of the screen to control the movement and my right thumb on the right side of the screen to control the aim, as the game requires.

The problem appears when I try to aim while running. What you don't notice when you slide your fingers quickly, when I slide slowly (for greater accuracy) the screen doesn't respond as it should, generating a jittery stutter.

To test more thoroughly, I downloaded the MultiTouch Tester app from Google Play.

During the tests I was able to see that the problem happens when - specifically - two fingers are used. Not with one, not with three or more.

I'm in the stable version of Android 10 that I downloaded from the official Asus website in my country. I was only able to update my device this way, since when it arrived (with Android 😎 I couldn't find firmware updates available.

Anyway, I found this problem even when I was using the Android version that came from the factory on the device.

Thanks in advance!
Sliding two fingers on the screen causes jitter.
並在下面檢查我的帖子
amitgarde3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: zenfone 5Z
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: A10
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBGM 0.17.0

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

In oreo or pie this frame drops sttuters n lags where never observed playing pubg at higher settings like graphics-HDR frame rate-ULTRA but in A10 perfomance doesnt feel like playing on SD845 its decreased lags stutters n frame drops are too much observed some times multi touch issue is seen also at higher settings and after playing on lower settings graphics-SMOOTH N frame rate- EXTREME is causing lags in game sometimes

After checking via third party apps the cpu clocking seems to be good at its peak to achieve during playing BUT GPU IS NOT BOOSTING ITSELF it is limited to certain limit WHY? i think this is is reason of NO optimisation of PUBGM with 5Z

ALSO after comparing performance with ZENFONE 5 WITH 5Z,

ZENFONE 5 SEEMS TO BE MUCH BETTER AT PERFORMANCE THAN 5Z

Multi touch issue n jitters is present since day 1 of A8 YET NOT FIXED alredy reported several times by many

Please look into this issue as 5Z has better processor and gpu to make most of it comparing with zenfone 5 hope for fix as early as possible in future firmware before support ends for 5Z flagships

Alredy shared several comparision videos from below tagged @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com n @ValeeraSanguinar and in old zentalk forum hope for help in this new zentalk as mods here are so effortive n appreciative we know flagship can get better out of it as it was with A8 N A9 IN A10

Tried factory reset and reinstallation of PUBG that doesnt help to any of above issues to solve @ServiceY_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @kikoly @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com @ValeeraSanguinar 😌

Pubg frame drops stutters lags on ZENFONE 5Z SD 845
請盡快修復許多用戶在5Z上遇到性能問題的感覺,認為我們沒有使用旗艦CPU N GPU
由於A8 n尚待修復,因此非常令人失望
請關注物質問題 @Falcon_ASUS
每個人都擁有最新的.70固件
謝謝 😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
參考 :-
用戶提到了錯誤的型號,但說明適用於5Z
對於抖動,口吃多點觸控問題(僅適用於2個手指)檢查鏈接
https//zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/20816/sliding-two-fingers-on-the-screen-causes-jitter/p1
由於該線程來自EN版本,因此為英語
檢查鏈接中的評論共享不同用戶共享的許多視頻證明,您將對問題有所了解
用戶說zenfone 5比5Z更流暢

Falcon_ASUS
@amitgarde3
小編會再轉請相關單位確認
謝謝

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Falcon_ASUS

@amitgarde3

小編會再轉請相關單位確認