不能顯示該小工具。
取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

ROG Delta s deive firmware update error 4181 and equalizer not working

CHEWKAHSENG
Star I

Hello why my armoury equalizer not working,i cant update to new version it show error4181.

can anyone help me

2則回覆 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @CHEWKAHSENG ,

Thank you for contacting us.

To better assist you with the issue you're experiencing with your headset, we would like to gather some more information:

• Software Uninstallation and Reinstallation: We recommend that you try uninstalling and reinstalling the software using our official Armoury Crate Uninstall tool. This can help rule out any software conflicts or configuration errors.
    You can refer to the following link: ROG Delta S | Gaming headsets|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global (asus.com)
  • Equalizer Issue: When you mentioned that the equalizer is not working, do you mean that the sound does not change after adjusting the settings, or that the sliders of the equalizer cannot be dragged? Please clarify.
  • Error Message Screenshot: If you encounter any error messages during the process, please provide a screenshot of the message.

If you have reinstalled the software and the issue still persists, please provide the Armoury Crate logs for our reference. 
The logs contain detailed information about the software's operation and can help the team identify the problem.
Please ensure that the logs accurately record the occurrence of the issue.
Here are the steps to collect Armoury Crate logs:
Please refer to Q5: What is APP Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
Once you have completed the above steps, please upload the collected log files to a cloud storage service and send us the link via private message. 
Also, please provide us with your product serial number.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

i sent you the log alrady