Version .438 beta 5 A10
1. CTS profile match - fail
2. Device not certified in Google Play Store
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the values of my device on V438 as below:
- CTS profile match: Pass
- Google Play Store: Device is certified
Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you ever rooted or unlocked your device?
2. Did the issue appear on your previous firmware version? What is your last firmware version?
Previous version was WW-16.2017.2009.087 Android Pie Stable.
Never rooted my phone.
Didn't have both problems on last version.
I am not the only user, many other users are also reporting same problem.
This is not an expected behaviour for company's Stock ROM.
Even after doing Factory Reset from Recovery Menu, still have same problem.
I also have this bug in .438
1) I never rooted my phone.
2) Been using Stock from start & recently upgraded to Beta 438 for the first time from latest pie 087
1. Never rooted my phone.
2. Didn't have this error in last firmware. Last firmware was .087 stable pie.
Every firmware released officially should have no compromise in security.
Very disappointed in Asus, even after 1 year of beta update you are not near stable bug free update.
Hi drshtmstry & kumardaksh314
As I mentioned above, my device doesn't have the same issue after upgrade to V438, please downgrade your device to Android 9 and upgrade again, then wait one week for system synchronization. (Remember to backup the data first.) If the situation remains the same one week after the downgrade, please let me know:
- CTS profile match: Pass or not
- Google Play Store: Device is certified or not
@ kumardaksh314, do you have SafetyNet Test issue?
2. Your Google Play Store version
@ kumardaksh314, your Google Play Store version is not the latest version, please visit
Play Store>3 bars icon on the top row>My app & games>update every Google system app need to be updated>Wait for a week for system synchronization
Did you run the unlock app?
No. Bootloader is locked. Never unlocked.