取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

更新版本后部分游戏更新率问题

園田
Star II
https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/comment/36158
此问题中小編提到的調低系統的FPS來繞過檢查機制方法在更新到17.0230.2002.32版本后失效,目前日服公主联接,日服fgo已无法通过此方法运行到60fps,日服ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ已经无法通过此方法运行至120fps。希望在下个版本修正。

8則回覆 8

alleN1Z06tw
Star I
napilitan

Not sure why not a lot of people are screaming, but the latest patch no longer allows you to force higher fps in games

For everyone's benefit, we used to be able to do this with the following easy steps

- ensure homescreen at 60fps, no xmode

- setup armory, extreme boost, extreme temp,120hz refresh

Once the game is opened, minimize/go back to homescreen, wait a second and go back to the game. Not sure what this triggers but your FPS essentially doubles. Tested on hundred souls and world of dragon nest games.

This obviously makes the phone very hot and drains battery like f. HOWEVER, this is what makes the phone great and the reason i bought it.

This functionality has been taken away in the last patch. THIS CRIPPLES OUR PHONES SIGNIFICANTLY. If you have not done it before then you should try it. World of a difference. Sadly the devs reverted it and WE ARE NOW LEFT WITH AN EXPENSIVE MEDIOCRE PHONE. I mean id like to be less abbraisive, but come on man the latest software updates arent really fixing much even. Why "fix" something that made this phone stand out

PSA - Do not upgrade w/ 4/18 - Can No Longer Force higher/120fps

ZenTalk (EN) 也有討論到,官方還蠻快回應就是了,希望在這裡也可以回復說明,謝謝

Sordo
Star I
Allen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26692/psa-do-not-upgrade-w-4-18-can-no-longer-force-higher-12...

ZenTalk (EN) 也有討論到,官方還蠻快回應就是了,希望在這裡也可以回復說明,謝謝

View post
可是我還是看不出來到底是誰問題? 是我理解有誤嗎?
因為就如原PO說的公連、MLTD,在A9下是可以正常開啟的,這兩款剛好我都有在玩的,也一直都開啟120的。
台灣官方真的完全不鳥,大概他們覺得這不重要!
不解決就算,不打算升級了,以後沒辦法這樣支援話,也不再支持ROG 手機了。

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
您好,
與內部確認過後說明如下:
先前Android系統對於高禎率運作並未規範,因此如要限定禎率須由App本身設計機制來限制最高禎率,由於此機制並非由系統層執行,因此有機會讓使用者躲過檢驗機制,使用較高禎率執行遊戲。
但是在新版的Android系統中,Google提供了一個API給遊戲廠商規範遊戲可執行的最高禎率,並由作業系統層來限制機台使用的禎率。因此升級後,之前的規避作法就會失效。目前我們並沒有辦法override 作業系統層來的指令,敬請見諒。

DK
Star II
所以更新17.0230.2002.32此版本後會有此狀況
可以用高禎率執行遊戲又是ROG Phone主要賣點之一
為何官方在已知這件事的情況下卻沒寫在更新公告內容?
所以是若沒人問就不打算告訴使用者?
知道此情況下是否應考慮提供不進版Android系統版本下的安全性進版...