您的意思是: 

GT-AC2900開機一段時間後無法進入後端管理

zenfans_SJFR
Star I
型號: GT-AC2900
Firmware: 3.0.0.4.384_81044-g4b12629
系統版本:
序號:

本帖最後由 zenfans_SJFR 於 2019/9/26 11:51 編輯 GT-AC2900( 使用無線器路由模式 )開機一段時間後無法進入後端管理, 但上網與連線皆可正常使用 重開機後以及按重設扭之就又可以進入,但過了一段時間之後又會無法進入後端管理 請問這是什麼原因? 9/25剛買而已,需要送修嗎?
34則回覆 34

yves31
Star I
I tried to ping 192.168.168.1 but it did not work even when webui is working. Do you mean 192.168.1.1? ping always works for router IP.
For connection to RT-AC2900 I connected directly with wifi or ethernet cable.

STARRAIN_ASUS
Hi yves31,
Thank you for the reply.
We will forward this issue to technical team for further checking.

STARRAIN_ASUS
Hi yves31,
Do you use any USB function like aicloud, FTP, media server , download master, when inserting USB drive?
Did the issue happen before the firmware update(3.0.0.4.384_81992)?
Could you provide us the Settings and the SYSLOG file after the issue happens again?
Settings(config log with user account and password):WebUI>advanced settings>Administration>Restore/Save/Upload Setting>Save setting
SYSLOG : WebUI>advanced settings>System log>save
Please save log file after inserting USB drive, WebUI became inaccessible and router rebooting.
Thank you.

yves31
Star I
Samba is the only server for usb drive and other servers like media, FTP were disabled.
I tested old and the two latest releases of firmware and all have the same issue. Earlier releases (2019 or prior) have not been tested.
I have ~20 devices connected to the router. Most of the devices (printers, cameras, TVs...) are not very active. RT-AC68U was my main router prior to RT-AC2900. RT-AC68U did not have any issues with usb drives, so it's RT-AC2900 specific. Since you asked me to send my settings file but I don't like to share my original settings to public, I put RT-AC68U back and use RT-AC2900 as secondary router. WAN port of RT-AC2900 is connected to RT-68U LAN port and there is only one device (my computer) connected to RT-AC2900 through wifi. In this case webui of RT-AC2900 has not been shutdown for a few hours. I guess with fewer devices the issue seems to be minimized or eliminated.
Then I switched back RT-AC2900 and webui shutdown quickly. I produced a log file with the following sequence:
Router is running well without usb drive
Clear system log so that logs will be clean thereafter
Insert usb drive and wait for webui crash
Once webui becomes inaccessible, power off router, remove usb and power on again 
Save system log file 
However, as you can see from log file, time stamp is weird, or maybe "Clear" system log did not do anything. I am sure the log was clear before inserting usb drive. Maybe after rebooting the router kept log memory from previous days.

STARRAIN_ASUS
Hi yves31,
It was my mistake to ask the information in public. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cloud you check your inbox and send Settings file(when webui becomes inaccessible  and reboot router) by PM?
Thank you.