cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407841members
354145posts

Community Activity

my FA507XI no enciende o le cuesta mucho

Contacte con el equipo de asistencia de asus y haciendo pruebas vimos que restableciendo los planes de energia ya encendia sin problema pero ahora vuelve a no encender y tengo trabajos importantes que entregar #FA507XI

I couldn't solve the problem with "AirTrigger"

The problem started with the firmware "WW-34.0210.0210.260". It seems that this problem has been solved in the firmware "WW-34.0210.0210.267", but the update did not help me. I was advised to reset my smartphone settings, but it didn't help, then I t...

Z11U玩遊戲閃退

前幾天剛換zenfone 11 ultra玩一款叫做勇猛之路:帝國 的遊戲,經常閃退重新安裝也一樣舊的zenfone8就沒這個問題

Rog phone 手把

先前使用都正常,近期系統更新後使用多工進出遊戲後,蘑菇頭失效,等同於遊戲中無法走路、轉向,原以為是手把壞了,換上備用品問題一樣,請問有大神遇過此狀況嗎?謝謝

自拍問題

這次更新後,自拍選擇一般拍照模式下,畫面會突然暫時性全白(但實際上照片有拍出來),然而選擇人像模式下的自拍就沒這個問題,請問是否能解決?

閔謙 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI 風扇插針CHA_FAN1、2、3無法被識別,但BIOS裡面可以調整風速

前幾天剛換新的CPU跟主板裝機完之後,打算調整風扇發現用Fan Xpert進行風扇調教,不管試幾次都沒辦法抓到風扇進到BIOS裡面看也是(附圖)不管是用sata供電的集線器將三個風扇串聯,或是單獨插到CHA_FAN1、2、3插針位置都沒辦法識別到(沒有試CPU_OPT)CHA_FAN 4確定是可以的被識別到雖然bios裡面可以直接在沒識別到的情況下拉動風速可是這樣為了調整風速都要到bios很不方便QQCPU:AMD 7800X3D主板BIOS最新系統版本WIN11 23H2

Any News on bootloader unlock ?

It's frustrating to see ASUS continue to delay the release of bootloader unlocks and even lock down options like EDL and software downgrades. I've been eagerly waiting for these updates, and their lack of communication is disappointing. This experien...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!