Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

(Zenfone 5z) security issue version .87

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, even if the phone is locked, you can access the quick access menu. Serious security error. Only the mobile data you need to unlock, but the rest is not required to unlock to enable / disable. Please pay attention to that. I already read some responses from some moderators in previous versions "which is a peculiarity of Android 10", why doesn't Asus fix it to protect its users? In android 8 and 9, it is required to unlock to use the shortcuts. The system needs to evolve and increase security and efficiency, never lose an already acquired functionality, it is more focused on security. Some manufacturers require unlocking even to turn off / restart the device,the team understands that adding only to the data was a waste of time? Because the others do not need to unlock to access. What is the use of asking for a password to turn off the data if you can put it in airplane mode? I would like asus to rethink in this regard because it leaves its users unprotected. Thanks
6 RESPOSTAS 6

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
@amitgarde3 @a890425a @Victor0_ASUS @Abhinav
Pls see this. A must feature. Threatens our security. My nephew irritates me again and again by switching on my personal Hotspot again and again and sharing my data.
Pls help.
Peace.

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
@gabriel_prado take a look at this for us, please

gabriel_prado
Rising Star II
@christianrodrigues1981 sobre o acesso ao menu de configurações rápidas, não é um erro. É assim mesmo que ele deve funcionar. è uma característica do sistema.
Contudo, sua sugestão foi relatada aos desenvolvedores, e caso se ja viável, poderá ser implementado nas atualizações.
Obrigado!
If you prefer in English, please let me know.