This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[OLD]【ROG Phone 6D Beta Program】 Join to experience Android 13!

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi ROG Phone 6D / 6D Ultimate (AI2203) users,

We will soon have the newest Android system on ROG Phone 6D / 6D Ultimate. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this program to experience Android 13!

Q1: What is the Beta Program?
Ans: The Beta Program lets users experience the Android 13 system on ROG Phone 6D / 6D Ultimate at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since this is a beta version that will have bugs, please consider carefully before joining in this program. If you are expecting a trouble free experience - this program is not for you.

Q2: Is the beta software confidential? How do I provide my feedback?
Ans: Yes, everything about beta software is confidential. Please do not publicly post information about the beta software, and don’t discuss or demonstrate it to others who are not in this program. A new board on ASUS official forum, ZenTalk, will be exclusively accessible by users who participate in this program. If you have any questions or bugs to report, please create a thread in this board for further help.

Q3: Will installing beta software void my hardware warranty?
Ans: No, your phone will not lose original warranty after this beta software installed.

Q4: How do I know if I have successfully enrolled in this Beta Program?
Ans: If you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you (Please log in your ASUS member to check if your email is up-to-date). However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice.

Q5: How do I leave this Beta Program and get prior software restored on my device?
Ans: Please submit your request by replying the email of enrollment notice.

Q6: How do I sign up for the Beta Program?
Ans: For now please follow steps below to sign up via questionnaire application.
Register as a member on ASUS member.
Be sure to register your ROG Phone 6D / 6D Ultimate on Product Registration.

ZenTalk Moderators
0 REPLIES 0