Dieses Widget konnte nicht angezeigt werden.
Dieses Widget konnte nicht angezeigt werden.
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro Game Crashes

FND1
Star I

Well i got the Asus Rog 8 Pro.

Im playing games which arent really challenging like Dragonball legends or other Gacha Games.

Problem is the game crahes while its not as demanding and a 300€ Phone which is 2 years old can play em without Problems.

Pls Bring a patch out Asus.

Your Customer 😄

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Ahrtos
Star I

I have exactly the same problems with Dragon Ball Legends. The game just crashes when loading. About 2 years ago I had the same problems with the Rog phone 6D Ultimate. I haven't found any solutions yet. The ROG discord couldn't provide any help here either.

I might have if you can get to the title screen go into options turn energy saver on in the game I know sounds weird but it stopped mine from crashing my triggers bugging in cod is my only issue with the rog 8 pro

LeonardoAxel
Star I

Hello, @FND1 

I understand that you are experiencing game crashes on your Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro while playing less demanding games like Dragon Ball Legends or other Gacha Games. It is indeed frustrating when a high-end phone like the Asus Rog 8 Pro encounters such issues, especially when older and less powerful devices can handle these games without any problems.

To address this issue, I would recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

Clear Cache: Start by clearing the cache of the games that are crashing. This can help resolve any temporary data conflicts that may be causing the crashes. You can usually find the option to clear cache within the settings of each game.

Update Software: Ensure that your Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro is running on the latest software version. Manufacturers often release software updates that include bug fixes and performance improvements. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary.

Close Background Apps: Make sure to close any unnecessary background apps while playing games. Running multiple apps simultaneously can consume system resources and potentially lead to crashes. You can close background apps by accessing the recent apps menu and swiping them away or using the built-in task manager.

Adjust Game Settings: Some games offer graphics and performance settings that can be adjusted. Lowering the graphics settings or reducing the frame rate may help alleviate the strain on your device and prevent crashes. Explore the in-game settings and experiment with different configurations to find the optimal balance between performance and visuals.

Reinstall Problematic Games: If the crashes persist, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the problematic games. This can help resolve any corrupted game files that may be causing the crashes. Before uninstalling, make sure to back up any game progress or data if applicable.

Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may be beneficial to reach out to the game developers or Asus customer support for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be aware of any known issues related to your device or the games you are experiencing crashes with.

Remember, technology can sometimes be unpredictable, and even high-end devices can encounter occasional issues. By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the game crashes on your Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro. If you need more information about this problem you can visit this https://fcmobilemodapk.com/ for resolve the issue soon as soon possible. 🙂

Yeshua00
Star III

Well that Is the least of this phones issue now turn out you have to change in game settings to energy saver for snapdragon gen 3 chip but the major issue I have is the trigger buttons don't work right and are defective the slightest pressure from the screen causes the trigger to lock on and not fire right definitely needs a recall because they do not work right on any of the 8 pros I've tested including mine they all have the issue and it's hardware problem not a software issue cannot be fixed with updates