Dieses Widget konnte nicht angezeigt werden.
Dieses Widget konnte nicht angezeigt werden.
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Rog Phone 5s lag and heating

YoutubeMaxa
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Guys, I have a problem with lag on my rog phone 5s, when I enter pubg mobile and turn on the screen recording, everything is fine for a few minutes, then chaos, lag, bugging and the phone burns at 44 degrees, if I turn off the screen recording it is at 42 degrees. I need help, what would you recommend me to do? I got a cooler for the rogpone 5s and searched a bit on youtube about installing X MODA, but all in vain. Pls help me.
2 ANTWORTEN 2

excavation5
Rising Star II
YoutubeMaxa

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Guys, I have a problem with lag on my rog phone 5s, when I enter pubg mobile and turn on the screen recording, everything is fine for a few minutes, then chaos, lag, bugging and the phone burns at 44 degrees, if I turn off the screen recording it is at 42 degrees. I need help, what would you recommend me to do? I got a cooler for the rogpone 5s and searched a bit on youtube about installing X MODA, but all in vain. Pls help me.

Rog Phone 5s lag and heating
No one can help you .... In reality the CPU is more hot than your phone and if you wait more time for sure you will see bigger system temperature also in this moment when the lag start and your phone is at 44 degrees CPU is at 90 degrees and throttle and if you wait more time and continue to play you will see bigger system temperature on my old rog 5S i reached 51 degrees whitout a cooler other thing is that there is no cooler on the market that can help you for heavy games + screen recording if you play COD mobile whit cooler + screen recording may you will not have problem but pubg i more heavy game than COD mobile in multiplayer more
also another thing is that what kind of cooler you have if you use the original cooler for rog phone 5 that will not help you only "black shark fun cooler pro" can help you other coolers are no so good i now have rog phone 6 whit original cooler and i can say that the black shark fun cooler is better than the original Aero Active Cooler 6....
If you buy better cooler that can help you for this game but for others games like genshin impact thats are super heavy nothing can help becouse the you cooling the back of your phone not the CPU inside you also you can upload a photo to your cooler

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Das Thema wurde automatisch geschlossen wegen Inaktivität. Wenn das gemeldete Problem nicht gelöst wurde oder Sie weitere Hilfe von einem unserer Moderatoren benötigen, erstellen Sie bitte einen neuen Thread und wir werden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen melden.