Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE550KL) almost unusable

I have an Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE550KL or ASUS_ZooLD) which I have for almost 4 years, but it has long been a source of frustration. I can't find the firmware so I'll just throw in some information that may be it:
Build numer is MMB29P.WW_user_21.40.1220.2196_20180308060020715_201602190037;
Baseband version is 202c10_11.1.0_170328;
Android version is 6.0.1 (Security patch from February 5, 2018)
It was not rooted.

Basically, the phone's going haywire, no other way to describe it. Asus's Calling Screen app will NOT open during calls and instead will repeatedly show the "Asus Calling Screen has stopped". If you try to report it, you will get "Unfortunately, Market Feedback Agent has stopped". If you try to set an alarm, the clock app will stop. If you try to open the Apps settings, the app will stop. If you try to view someone's contact in WhatsApp, it will stop. If you restart the device, it will get stuck in "Optimizing App 1 of 1" for like 20 minutes until it finally reaches the home screen.
The restart issue has been going on for about a year now, but the issue where every single app is stopping and the system being this unstable started happening out of nowhere about two weeks ago. I wanted to avoid restoring the phone to factory because Asus has just pulled all of its pre-installed apps out of the Google Play store and the phone will return to Android 5.

What the hell is going on?
3 RESPOSTAS 3

gabriel_prado
Rising Star II
@darkgabriel.gcv infelizmente não há outra alternativa a não ser restaurar o aparelho para as configurações de fábrica. Isso não o fará voltar para a versão Android 5. Mesmo com a restauração, a firmware que permanecerá será a última instalada.

Fiz a restauração e o problema continua. Nunca mais toco em um zenfone na minha vida. Isso foi feito pra deixar de funcionar.

gabriel_prado
Rising Star II
@darkgabriel.gcv você pode tentar atualizar novamente o aparelho. Baixe a ultima versão do sistema aqui: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-2-Laser-ZE550KL/HelpDesk_Download/
Steps of Update:
Check software version of your device**
Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
Sabe realizar o processo? Após a atualização, restaure o aparelho novamente.