Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

I found 4 bugs on Android 10 of Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL)

treviasxk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1(ZB602KL)
Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, I found 4 bugs.
1-I can't remove these hint cards in the settings
2SQ64SI3VLY5.jpg
2-When recording video with the front camera, everything is dark.

3-I can't put HD in PUBG Mobile settings

4-The option to turn notifications into bubbles (Balões) is not working in the developer settings.
870XP5SA3PWN.jpg

33 RESPOSTAS 33

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
After every new OS firmware update factory data reset is recommended this will solve most of the problems and u can experince smoother user interface
Everybody updated to A10 i suggest u to reset your device and get it more optimised with new OS n m sure u ll be happy with A10 also battery backup takes a week to read ur daily usage so commenting earlier on backups is not acceptable
Use ur device for a week atleast after factory data reset and then comment on all ur problems
Thankyou😊

ramu213631
Star I
Hinders fullscreen mode in chrome while playing videos and also PES MOBILE2020 cant be played fullscreen because of the navigation bar layout which is very thick. These were the bugs which were noticed immediately.
I use Zenfone Maxpro M1 4gb varient.
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1(ZB602KL)
Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414
Rooted or not: NO
4. PES MOBILE 2020,LATEST VERSION.
(After Android 10 ,Stable version update)

Malav
Star I
The customisation card bug is there in some other phones too...I have a Mi A2 android One device and that bug is there for me too...you can clear data of settings suggestions and force stop it to get rid of it for a few days!

Netflix is not working after android 10 update. It says that this appis not compatible with your device

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
sandeeprockzzz14

Netflix is not working after android 10 update. It says that this appis not compatible with your device

View post
because android 10 is in beta stage and that's y it shows device is not certified in playstore
and u can't install Netflix in non-certified phones, so u need to wait till stable update come