Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Problem Gcam 🤳🏾

Italo
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB602KL
Firmware Version:424
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gcam and Hypercam , All versions
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After trying to take some pictures with the gcam it does not save in HDR and HDR + mode, so I have to restart the device so that it returns to normal to be able to take pictures and so on after some pictures taken the same problem persists, so I have to restart the device again and I stay in this cycle ... I have tried previous versions of Gcam More Always the Msm Problem !!!
14 RESPOSTAS 14

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
My phone no coming Android 10 update today on release date na I will get in my phone

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
My phone update please added update in my update

bhupinder30363
Star III
My phone is asus mx m2 (not pro) which gcam can i use

Origami
Star II
Italo

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB602KL
  2. Firmware Version:424
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gcam and Hypercam , All versions

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After trying to take some pictures with the gcam it does not save in HDR and HDR + mode, so I have to restart the device so that it returns to normal to be able to take pictures and so on after some pictures taken the same problem persists, so I have to restart the device again and I stay in this cycle ... I have tried previous versions of Gcam More Always the Msm Problem !!!

Problem Gcam 🤳🏾
G cam version 7.0.0.9 working perfectly

prakash1995behe
Star III
ASUS ke enginners are sleeping for 6 months no one can listen don't west your time exchange your shit Asus switch to other smartphones shame on Asus 3rd class company.