This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start RMA for Zenfone in Greece? Phone was bought directly from Asus when I was in Spain 2022

lambrosgg
Star III

My Zenfone died when restarting after an update. Power button doesn't do anything (even combos with volume buttons). It seems always off, the screen is black and its not charging. The link I googled for RMA in Greece said to contact the retailer when I provided the serial of my phone. The retailer is Asus in Spain since I bought it from their online store when I was there in 2022. The phone is still under warranty until September.

The folks at greece_support@asus.com have not been helpful, suggesting that I do a factory reset on a phone that doesn't even turn on...

This link https://notebook.asus.it/grc/rma/defaultt.aspx I used before for the ROG Ally gives an error when I provide the serial number and I can't proceed with the RMA request.

Anyone from Asus here who can provide actual help? Why its so hard to start an RMA inside the EU? I have the receipt from the Asus store in Spain.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@lambrosgg 
I would recommend contacting the local customer service at your location to inquire about how to send your product for repair there.

GREECE
800-848-1322
Mon-Fri: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.