crazyrobertt
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZE554KL
Firmware Version:Asus zenfone 4
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Asus zenfone 4
Hello. Few days ago, I purchased the Zenfone 4 max. With some YouTube and gaming, the 4100 mah battery lasted me two days of moderate usage. The battery, however, started draining 2% suddenly at times today, I'm not too sure why. What is the cause of this problem? I had a full charge last night and had no software updates between today and yesterday. Are there any other people experiencing this?
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello crazyrobertt ,
If it is still not working, please consult the retailer first because you just bought it.

Based on your description, it is recommended that you try following the troubleshooting steps linked below.
[Phone] Troubleshooting - Abnormal charging | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf you have followed all the steps to troubleshoot the battery issue, such as updating firmware, and it still exists, it may be caused by battery degradation, and it is recommended that you consult the retailer first because you just bought it. Or visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.
Please refer to the following link for further assistance.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.