This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] ZenFone Max How to disable double/repeated photos while taking photos?

Quque
Star II

Model Name: Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL)
Rooted or not: Not
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera 2.0.002 (76-100) (from phone)
Since a month ago, when I took pictures, the results must have been double picture, one with an effect and the other without an effect, I've tried not to use a beauty effect on my camera, but the results are still same, this is very annoying, because of it my memory phone becomes full so fast ... how do i get my camera back to normal without doing reset factory ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Quque
Thank you for your reply. For point 2, it is because of firmware version difference b/w yours and mine. Please try:
Long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage>Disable>Force Stop>Open

If the situation remains the same, please try the Factory Reset.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Quque 
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage)
2. Camera>Settings (the gear icon at the top row)>Restore defaults
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

Quque
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Quque 

Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:

1. Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage)

2. Camera>Settings (the gear icon at the top row)>Restore defaults

3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 

Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

View post
I tried point 1 for so many but it still didnt work 😞
And for point 2, i was looking for restore default in there, but there is no that menu in gear icon.. I will gave you the screen capture of it
screenshot-20201211-125646.png

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Quque
Thank you for your reply. For point 2, it is because of firmware version difference b/w yours and mine. Please try:
Long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage>Disable>Force Stop>Open

Quque
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Quque

View post
Waaaa so happy 🤗
I'm really grateful for your help, it's work and back to normal again 💕
Thank you very much for your help!