yandi12950
Star I

Model Name: Asus_X00HD
Firmware Version: I am not sure, please see screenshot
Rooted or not: not sure
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
This phone can not detect this one particular sim card, which can be detected if placed on other asus phone. And other sim cards can be detected if placed on this phone, including those from the same telecom provider.
What seems to be the problem? Is there a setup in asus phone to block a particular sim card that I may have accidentally activated?
screenshot-20211102-082947.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
yandi12950
  1. Model Name: Asus_X00HD
  2. Firmware Version: I am not sure, please see screenshot
  3. Rooted or not: not sure
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

========================================

This phone can not detect this one particular sim card, which can be detected if placed on other asus phone. And other sim cards can be detected if placed on this phone, including those from the same telecom provider.

What seems to be the problem? Is there a setup in asus phone to block a particular sim card that I may have accidentally activated?

screenshot-20211102-082947.jpg

SIM card not detected
@yandi12950
Is the other asus phone you mentioned the same model with yours?
And other sim cards can be detected if placed on this phone, including those from the same telecom provider. >> This means that your phone's hardware should be okay.
According to your current situation, I might suggest you try to restore the system to troubleshoot the software problem.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

yandi12950
Star I
the other asus phone I used to test the sim card was differrent model, Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL (Asus_X018D0).
how to restore the system? and will it erase data on the phone?

Falcon_ASUS
yandi12950

the other asus phone I used to test the sim card was differrent model, Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL (Asus_X018D0).

how to restore the system? and will it erase data on the phone?

View post
@yandi12950
If it is a different phone, it is necessary to confirm the frequency band support of the mobile phone itself for the carrier. System restore will erase the data in the phone, so please make a data backup first.