beet
Star I
ZF Model: ZB633KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Almost always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Phone calls

Last edited by Beetroot on 2019/9/11 12:36 Hi. My Max 2 vibrate randomly while talking. It can be short or long vibration. For 1 minute converstion it can vibrate several times. It doesn't matter if data transmission is on/off or VoLTE settings is on/off or WiFi is on/off. I read that Zb632 have the same issue. It' very annoying. Is it software or hardware issue? Is it covered by warranty?
20 REPLIES 20

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
artyom.zhurkin posted on 2019/10/8 21:24 Hello to all! Selena_ASUS, I confirm this problem on the latest firmware build OPTM1.WW_Phone-16.201 ...
Hi artyom.zhurkin Did you encounter the problem in latest version? Please check the update on official website. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Thank you:)

Last edited by artyom.zhurkin on 2019/10/15 10:25
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/10/15 05:57 Hi artyom.zhurkin Did you encounter the problem in latest version?
Hello, Selena! Yes, as I wrote about it. The firmware build OPTM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.1908.48-20190816 is currently the latest available version.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
artyom.zhurkin posted on 2019/10/15 14:31 Hello, Selena! Yes, as I wrote about it. The firmware build OPTM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.1908.48-20190816 ...
Hi artyom.zhurkin Good day Would you please help to check the message in box and kindly respond if possible. Thank you:)

Nipul_Pawar_s
Star I
I have same issue ,we can't do nothing , if we just hold closely to ear it just vibrates randomly , we thought some other call coming up

Hi. My Max 2 vibrate randomly while talking. It can be short or long vibration.
For 1 minute converstion it can vibrate several times.
It doesn't matter if data transmission is on/off or VoLTE settings is on/off or WiFi is on/off.
I read that Zb632 have the same issue.
It' very annoying.
Is it software or hardware issue?
Is it covered by warranty?

It's possible you have an app set up for Sound notifications but have the Badge, Alert Style, and Notification Center settings switched off. To check the notification settings for your apps, go to Settings > Notification Center. You should see a list of all of the apps on your device that support Notifications.

Thanks and Regards,