PUBG Mobile audio glitch.

dtandon95
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone max M2
Firmware Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.2003.60-20200313
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile Version: 0.17.0
I'm having trouble with voice chat feature in PUBG Mobile. Every time when i play PUBG Mobile it mutes the voice chat feature after one or two matches but all the other audio works fine like ,SFX, UI and background music. I always have to restart the program to use that feature again. This feature works fine on other devices. First i thought it is occurring from PUBG Mobile but after long time use i realise it's only occurring in my device so that's why I'm come here for solutions.

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

dtandon95
Star II
I actually did factory reset my device in the past 2 or 3 week ago. So when the A10 beta first roll out i installed it to test if this bug is fixed in A10 but it was still there. I'm facing that same issue with A10 then i downgrade to A9 stable to see if it is fix or not but I'm still having this problem in the current time, and i do factory reset my device both time with A10 and A9.

som7686
Star II
dtandon95

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone max M2
  2. Firmware Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.2003.60-20200313
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile Version: 0.17.0

I'm having trouble with voice chat feature in PUBG Mobile. Every time when i play PUBG Mobile it mutes the voice chat feature after one or two matches but all the other audio works fine like ,SFX, UI and background music. I always have to restart the program to use that feature again. This feature works fine on other devices. First i thought it is occurring from PUBG Mobile but after long time use i realise it's only occurring in my device so that's why I'm come here for solutions.

PUBG Mobile audio glitch.
iphone also have this feature. Don't blame asus. Uninstall PeeYouBeeG mobile game.

TiK_ToK
Star I
It's not a asus software bug . It's the bug from pubgm . My friends & I having this problem. To solve this Re-start your pubgm whenever it occurs. I noticed this problem in some other models like redmi , honor . I'm using asus zenfone max m2 (Indian version) android pie latest version with may 2020 security patches