mamunr613
Star I
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version: OPM WW_Phone-16.2018.1906.47 20190704
Frequency of Occurrence: Several intervals
Rooted: No
APP Name: Fingerprint, charging

Last edited by mamunr613 on 2019/7/27 23:25 Fingerprint of my device asus zenphone max m2 X01AD (4/32) goes wrong sometimes like 2-3 Times in a week!! It can't recognise my finger and gets too much slow to recognise my finger after that when i reboot my phone then it works again 😥 Alas it turns too much irritating to me Everytime!! Another issue is when i connected my device to charger sometimes it gets too much hot to handle and i become scared of this hitting issue really it demonstrate scars!! Note: i have been updated to the last june security patches still it is the last official update i had... Please fix this issues and i hope this will be solve promisingly after the next update seems i get thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

mamunr613
Star I
Any concern team kindly tell me when these problem will be fixed? Possible next update timing? I hope next update will stable much more from now and will improves the camera quality, battery life, cellular strengt, better software optimization will happen 🙂

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi mamunr613 Please kindly help me delete the stored fingerprints and create a new one. Is there any specific app easier to trigger the fingerprint problem happen? Did you use the phone while charging?Please kindly power off and make it cool down when you encounter this problem. If you still feel the phone temperature is getting too hot, I would suggest you go to local service center for a check. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.