adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there Asus developers pls integrated useful Zen UI features in the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 stable update.I love the twin app,game genie etc features
38 REPLIES 38

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Dev_Kumar
Star III
adheeshpa007

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi there Asus developers pls integrated useful Zen UI features in the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 stable update.I love the twin app,game genie etc features

Zenui features in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1Android 10
This stock Android bro it's not possible

First let them learn how to make a good aosp rom. I guess asus doesn't have good software developers. If coding of of aosp rom doesn't work out how are they gonna work in zenui which is much harder than stock

After android 10 update In asus max pro m1 asus gallery app is not running and mobile is heating issue , headphone sound is low and speaker and headphone sound base is low and I have never received fota update in my mobile battery is draining fastly charge time is taking 3'30 hrs ,some apps is not running in this update,,, improve these issues in latest max pro m1 android 10 update...