Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Developer Version problem

salim_ahamed
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1/ ZB601KL
Firmware Version: .424
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Battery Draining and Massanger Call
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Facebook Massanger and Battery Draining.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The very last update for MaxPro M1 is "Developer Version" of Android 10 Why all people is talks about it as official . Even the official website says it is a Developer version. (Screenshot is Below)
It is actually a Developer Version not official one. And it is worst in battery draining as like as beta version before .

I updated it as like before beta version But all the features are good accept only 2
Facebook massanger voice is not passing to the other persion
Battery draining so fast as Beta version of android 10
It takes 10% of charge in one houre, when i am not using any app.
Is there any way to provide this info to asus team.
I am losing my faith in ASUS. It's been 5 Years Using ASUS Mobile only this one is giving frustration and This one is most favorite also.
SI9WRY8EGGW8.png

22 REPLIES 22

I have upgraded from .63 to android 10 then downgraded to .63. the cause is the speaker's very low sound output and hanging of a song all of a sudden in music player. Even the call ringtone sound and alarm sound is too low.

aakibmir419
Star I
Max pro m1 with 4gb ram is not still getting 9 why ?

dinildinesh07
Star II
Beta/developer version is published for a reason. It's full of bugs. So don't install it then complain. Just report it to the beta program team so that they can fix it. Stop installing it on your daily device and then of cursing Asus like 70yo Grandma.

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
dinildinesh07

Beta/developer version is published for a reason. It's full of bugs. So don't install it then complain. Just report it to the beta program team so that they can fix it. Stop installing it on your daily device and then of cursing Asus like 70yo Grandma.

View post
well we are not cursing your asus just because of bugs but

the main reason for that is your asus is fooling the customers
first they fooled by saying that they will give a STABLE update by Mid May, but what they did is gave a developer update and for that they took 3 months
and i see some people like you are defending them by saying, its because of covid 19 or because they release beta 2 or developer because most companies does that etc etc

but the thing is first they fooled customers gor 3 months and gave nothing, beta 1 and beta 2 are all same, they just wasted 3 months
and now as they have given this developer update, they have a reason to postpone the stable version for another 1 or 2 months