Solved! Go to Solution.
Christine_ASUSI am using Android 9. I am sharing it for fixing for android 10 as well. Let's not have the same problem when android 10 is released.
To avoid any emergency case, please downgrade to Android 9 in this moment. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. You may follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps.
1. Download "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
5. Select the downgrade file
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"
8. "Reboot system now"
#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide