vishnu_sdz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I heard a news that asus is going to drop the stock android and is going to launch the upcoming max pro series phones with ZenUi. I atleast hope that they will get better software that max pro m1 and m2. When I purchased max pro m1 i was really excited to use a stock android phone but all of that changed because of the quality of softwares asus provides for these devices. Even though it is too much to ask can asus develop a ZenUi software for max pro m1 & m2 so that users can flash them if they want. Really fed up of the buggy updates.
5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
victor2020

Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
Really excited, please @victor2020 please we need Asus Zen UI, Because in Stock Android we didn't get Zen Features like Game Genuine, Asus Booster, Asus Camera etc... Please pass to your Higher Authority For Need Of Zen UI For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

vishnu_sdz
Star III
thegeralt1000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111268#Comment_111268

Really excited, please @victor2020 please we need Asus Zen UI, Because in Stock Android we didn't get Zen Features like Game Genuine, Asus Booster, Asus Camera etc... Please pass to your Higher Authority For Need Of Zen UI For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

View post
Yes bro. The new zen ui 7 is almost like stock android with additional features. Also some developers have already ported zenui rom of zenfone 6 for max pro m1 and is working fine with just some bugs. So for asus developing a zen ui official rom for max pro series is more easier and we will also get better updates as the company can focus on one software for its whole range of devices.

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
Is this is come for also Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2