cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling issue

asviren
Star II
img-20200709-wa0000.jpg
Wi-Fi calling not working properly in my device. When will arrive android 10 update for this build number.
8 REPLIES 8

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, regarding Android 10, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.
Kindly elaborate more on the Wi-Fi calling issue you are facing.

asviren
Star II
My home is out of mobile network area, so I've BSNL broadband connection. When I going to home from network area Wi-Fi calling is working in my phone, but after sometime I left from that Wi-Fi network area and again come back to the same or different Wi-Fi network area this Wi-Fi calling feature does not get connect. And more over my device not compatible for Airtel WiFi calling. My phone currently running on android 9. For Build number please find attached screenshot.
img-20200710-wa0002.jpg

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
asviren

My home is out of mobile network area, so I've BSNL broadband connection. When I going to home from network area Wi-Fi calling is working in my phone, but after sometime I left from that Wi-Fi network area and again come back to the same or different Wi-Fi network area this Wi-Fi calling feature does not get connect. And more over my device not compatible for Airtel WiFi calling. My phone currently running on android 9. For Build number please find attached screenshot.

img-20200710-wa0002.jpg

View post
This is an issue which we already explained to ASUS. But as usual they never cares.
Many of other brands has wifi calling as default even there is good mobile network coverage. But in ASUS volte or Sim based calling been prefered if the signal strength is good. (It's in Android 9. I never tried this in latest Android 10 as I use custom OS)
Well. Try below steps

Connect to a wifi network where you have good mobile network coverage and switch of VoLte(Assuming you are using jio as Airtel wifi calling not supported)
Let me know if wifi calling works with above steps. If not let me know the provider of the wifi network.

fenil
Star III
victor2020

Hi there, regarding Android 10, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

Kindly elaborate more on the Wi-Fi calling issue you are facing.

View post
fake mod.... fake company...zero dignity