This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no zenfone max/maxPro phones available in India. All models are out of stock

jay_v_thakar
Star I
Asus phones are available only on Flipkart and all the phones are out of stock for months. I looked everywhere on the net to find out when the phones will be made available, but no luck. If anyone has any idea about what's going on and if & when the models from max or maxpro series will be made available in India, so i can decide whether to wait or buy other brand.
12 REPLIES 12

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
jay.v.thakar

Asus phones are available only on Flipkart and all the phones are out of stock for months. I looked everywhere on the net to find out when the phones will be made available, but no luck. If anyone has any idea about what's going on and if & when the models from max or maxpro series will be made available in India, so i can decide whether to wait or buy other brand.

Why no zenfone max/maxPro phones available in India. All models are out of stock
ASUA MAX AND MAX PRO series phones are available on amazon
if u wish u can buy it

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Its pretty much same in Turkey, you cant find any zenfone devices at all. Maybe that's better for new customers because it's quite hard to recommend them at the moment, their software support is pile of garbage at best.

jay_v_thakar
Star I
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33082/why-no-zenfone-max-maxpro-phones-available-in-india-all...

ASUA MAX AND MAX PRO series phones are available on amazon

if u wish u can buy it

View post
I can only find renewed (refurbished) phones on Amazon, no new ones. If you can find new ones please share the link.
Thank you

6pslima2002
Star III
jay.v.thakar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101777#Comment_101777

I can only find renewed (refurbished) phones on Amazon, no new ones. If you can find new ones please share the link.

Thank you

View post
Hi, I will recommend you to not buy Zenfone Max Pro M1/M2 in 2020. Both models are a bit old now and the Snapdragon 636 and 660 are also a bit outdated. See if any newer devices suit you better. Have a good day