Rising Star I
Hello M1 pro users when will you think Android Q stable be released
13 REPLIES 13

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
adheeshpa007

Hello M1 pro users when will you think Android Q stable be released

When will u think M1 pro will get stable Android Q
It will be like a dream for every Asus users currently who are expecting Android 10 for their devices. But no one knows when..!!

rohith79045
Star II
Asus not give update waste .......
Waste
Waste
Waste

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28464/when-will-u-think-m1-pro-will-get-stable-android-q

It will be like a dream for every Asus users currently who are expecting Android 10 for their devices. But no one knows when..!!

View post
after every major update, it is recommended to reset the phone once

i remember when the last update came (424) i was ready to do that, but as soon as i read the description it was clear that it is not the stable version

now i m just waiting for the day when the update will come, i will just install it, i don't care if it has bugs or not, how many bugs are removed and added

i will just install, reset my phone and then unfollow all the groups, forum about this phone

i need peace, i m pissed off from this

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
rahulkewlani1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/80709#Comment_80709

after every major update, it is recommended to reset the phone once

i remember when the last update came (424) i was ready to do that, but as soon as i read the description it was clear that it is not the stable version

now i m just waiting for the day when the update will come, i will just install it, i don't care if it has bugs or not, how many bugs are removed and added

i will just install, reset my phone and then unfollow all the groups, forum about this phone

i need peace, i m pissed off from this

View post
😓😓😓😓