Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnlockTool_9.1.0.11 crashed on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3/32GB variant

sferalotus
Star I
Hi all.
Is anyone having same issue like me?
i downloaded the tool from official Asus Malaysia website. After installed, application asked about agreement on T&C for unlock my device. After i ticked on agree and OK, got another agreement on notice. That one also i have tick and tap on "Press to unlock your device". And after application asking "You do not have PIN password to verify your device, do you still want to unlock your device?". I tap on OK button.
But after spinning on message "Please Wait" around 3 second, the application just closed itself without rebooting the phone. I have reinstalled it, clearing cache, clearing system cache, also have reset my phone to factory settings, but the issue is still there.
If anyone having same issue with me and have the solution. please let me know.
Thank you in advance for your help.
4 REPLIES 4

Radu
Star I
On my Zenfone Live L1 it is rebooting, but it's not unlocking. I don't know what to do.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi sferalotus ,
Please tell us your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number. Thank you.

sferalotus
Star I
Y_ASUS

Hi sferalotus ,

Please tell us your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number. Thank you.

View post
hi. that time i was using firmware WW-16.2017.2005.082. but after that i update to firmware WW-17.2017.2006.429 and tried again and suddenly i have unlock my phone. maybe firmware .082 cannot bypass the application to unlock the bootloader. can close this thread since issue is solved by changing firmware. Thank you

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi sferalotus ,
Thanks for your reply 🙂