anomalchik
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 057
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Rooted: Yes
APP Name:

Last edited by anomalchik on 2019/9/11 08:23 Hello! Message with unlocked bootloader doesn't skip correctly. This message must skip with 2 short press power button but to skip the message you have to hold the power button twice. It takes forever and causes a neurosis. if you already can’t make stable android pie rom, then help us not to suffer with this message.
4 REPLIES 4

Alexandr37
Star I
Yes. I have the same. And it is annoying.

anomalchik
Star I
unfortunately your inaction saddens me. most of the problems described in my bug reports have not been resolved. You don’t even want to respond to this problem and do not make promises

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/9/16 16:50 Hi anomalchik Sorry for our late reply. We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Do you use UnlockTool_9.1.0.11 version. Test model didn't unlock successful with UnlockTool_9.1.0.11 Please provide any videos, screenshots available that would show this matter. Could youdescribe more clearly about which message . Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day

anomalchik
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/9/16 11:47 Hi anomalchik Sorry for our late reply.
Writed: PRESS power key to pause boot and PRESS power key to continue boot. No LONG PRESS. just PRESS = SHORT PRESS ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 react on this action only with LONG PRESS. This is wrong and very annoying. Phones like a oneplus 5/5t, google pixel 2/2xl with similar bootloader react this action with SHORT PRESS. SHORT PRESS action processing allows you to skip a attention about an unlocked bootloader more fast.